Wednesday, May 08, 2013

As a fanfiction reader, I'm constantly looking for more. More lemons, more love, just MORE. While my real life maybe a bit ordinary, my fiction love tend to fall outside the world's view of traditional. I like to read a bit of everything, but it's the polyamory stories that really excite me. The love shared between three or more people can be quite beautiful, and let's not forget those lemons! Jeez, I need a cold shower after them.
According to Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of Polyamory is: "the state or practice of having MORE than one open romantic relationship at a time."
The idea for this contest grew from that romantic idea. I started to think about who's stories really excited me and that's how I found the amazing judges we have. Their works are some of the most recognized in the genre and within the Twific community. Every time I read their stories all I thought as I finished each chapter was, "I need MORE!"

Now, while I would kill for them to write MORE poly stories, I wanted to give new and upcoming poly writers a chance to branch out; or even the traditional smut writer a chance to hone their skills in a new genre. I also wanted to allow new writers a chance to explore this other unique and wonderful world of polyamory.

So, what are you waiting for? Now is the chance for you to write something juicy, filled with love, or whatever else your mind can conjure up. Please check out the Rules, the Judges, and the Contacts and Links tabs for more information. If you have any questions, my contact info can be found under the Contacts tab. I look forward to reading MORE of your words.

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!