Tuesday, August 20, 2013



First I'd like out start out by saying thank you to everyone who took the time out to write for the first contest I've ever hosted. My hope was that I'd get at least ten entries and we got eleven...color me ecstatic!

Each of you who entered wrote a fabulous story and the judging was so close, so congrats on your accomplishments.

As a thank you to the winners, you not only get the standard contest banner, but specially designed covers for when you post your stories as well. You can save them from here or PM me on FB and I'll send them to you. (HERE)

So without further ado...Your winners are:







There was a tie for first place within the public vote, so second place was omitted.





Thank you again, and congratulations to all of the winners! ~Deebelle1



*The award set was designed by NishithV on deviantart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter! Follow me on Twitter!